The building is located in a prime location in Church Street, adjacent to the University and Arndale Centre.
Two buildings occupy the site. The main hall and a two story building alongside which dates back to the early 1900 ‘s. The site itself is an irregular shape which equates to approx a fifth of an acre.
The main building is a single storey building housing the main hall together with foyer, offices and wc’s. To the rear is a kitchen which leads in turn to a rear classroom with ancillary accommodation including children’s wc’s. To the side is a playground area, more wc’s and a detached 2 storey building used again as a school room. The main church hall, including offices, kitchen, classroom and wc’s.
Total Accommodation approx 5227 sq ft
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS